We are excited to welcome you as a member of AaEA! As an AaEA member, we invite you to access these benefits:
- Professional development and educational programming (in-person and virtual) featuring nationally and locally recognized evaluators
- Opportunities to network with other Atlanta-area evaluators working in diverse fields and sectors
- Mentoring support to expand evaluation skills through pro-bono evaluations
- Website and email updates listing Atlanta-area job opportunities and evaluation-related events
- Resource sharing and connecting with peers through Facebook and social media outlets
- Leadership opportunities through local volunteer activities and professional presentations to peers
- Opportunities to connect with leaders in the national evaluation community through AaEA’s affiliation with the AEA.
Interested in becoming a member of the Atlanta-area Evaluation Association?
To become a member, please complete this membership form and pay us membership dues of $40 for professionals (or $25 for students, interns, or fellows) via one of the following methods:
- Mail: Send a check to AaEA, PO Box 98206, Atlanta, 30359 and email us at email@example.com so we can keep an eye out for the check.
- In-person: Attend one of our events to pay in person using check, cash, or credit card.
- Online via PayPal:
Pay Dues Via PayPal
Want to stay connected but aren’t ready to pay?
What are the benefits of membership?
Networking with delightful colleagues, like the ones who met at the Wrecking Bar after the May professional development session (left). We also had plenty of time for networking before the event (right). In the session, we learned about using the arts (Photovoice) to address health inequities. Thanks to Courtney Kelley and LeConte Dill (center) for their engaging presentations!
Link to this Page: http://atl-eval.org/?p=9