AaEA Evaluation Services
AaEA supports the work of non-profit community organizations by offering assistance in program evaluation. We can help answer the pressing questions that staff and supporters have about their programs: Are we doing things right? Are we doing the right things? What difference(s) are we making?
Our approach is to develop a partnership between evaluator(s) and the non-profit organization. Through the application process, non-profit organizations will be matched with evaluators whose expertise best matches the organization’s needs. The non-profit staff and the evaluators are partners in all aspects of the evaluation work; we rely on the in-depth and detailed knowledge non-profit staff have about their programs to jointly create the best possible evaluation.
How we can help
AaEA volunteer evaluators can help by designing evaluations, implementing evaluations, and by guiding common evaluation activities, such as:
- Articulating the relationship between your activities and intended outcomes (i.e., logic models)
- Identifying the needs of target communities (i.e., needs assessments)
- Assessing readiness for evaluation (i.e., evaluability assessments)
- Designing surveys, interview guides, or other data collection tools
- Collecting data (quantitative or qualitative)
- Analyzing existing data
- Facilitating data-driven program planning
- Leading evaluation trainings for staff
Do AaEA pro-bono evaluation services sound like a good fit for your organization?
The AaEA Pro Bono Program operates on an annual cycle, with one application period per year. We are not accepting applications at this time. If you would like to be informed when applications open, please fill out this interest form.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org