AaEA Fall Membership Celebration
Location: The 11th Frame [1940 Piedmont Circle NE, Atlanta, GA 30324]
Date: Sunday October 18
The Atlanta-area Evaluation Association (AaEA) was formed in 2000 to support the broad and diverse group of evaluators in the Atlanta area as a local affiliate of the American Evaluation Association. We provide networking and professional development opportunities, promote evaluation practices, and engage in a wide range of activities, including providing pro-bono evaluation to community organizations.
Join us for our fall celebration to become a member and get engaged with one of our committees!
At the event you will have the opportunity to:
- Network with evaluation peers at CDC, ICF, Emory, Battelle, RTI, GSU, and more!
- Learn about how to get involved with AaEA’s committees
- Hear about our new Probono Evaluation Program
- Get involved in planning how Atlanta will welcome the AEA conference in 2016
- Enjoy delicious hors d’oeuvres (vegetarian, gluten-free, and meat options!) and drinks (there will be a full bar!)
- ALSO never fear – NFL Football Games will be playing on one or more of the 4 big screen TVs at the venue!
Special membership promotion for one night only!!!
Professional $30 (regularly $40)
Student/Fellow $20 (regularly $25)
If you are not a member the event fee is $15 for professionals / $10 students/fellows and you can choose to upgrade to a membership any time during the night!
Enjoy your membership, socialize, and celebrate AaEA!!
Other Event Details
- The 11th Frame [1940 Piedmont Circle NE, Atlanta, GA 30324] – attached to Midtown Bowl
- Parking: There is plenty of parking at the Midtown bowl parking lot
- Children: While our event is adults only, the Midtown bowling alley is connected to the event space and you are free to arrange an alley for your family while you attend our event!
- Payment: Membership dues can be paid by cash, credit, or check