The Atlanta-area Evaluation Association (AaEA) was formed in 2000 to support the broad and diverse group of evaluators in the Atlanta area as a local affiliate of the American Evaluation Association. We provide networking and professional development opportunities, promote evaluation practices, and engage in a wide range of activities, including providing pro-bono evaluation to community organizations. Join us now to enjoy our membership perks and become engaged with one of our committees!
Our upcoming opportunities include:
- AEA TIG Social Event: Diversity & Inclusion in Evaluation Social, 10/27/2016
- Food, Farms, and Fun: Walk and Talk Event, 9/29/2016
- Probono Showcase and Fall Membership Celebration, 9/13/2016
- Beer and Evaluation 8/17/2016
- Lunchtime Webinar: R Statistical Software, 7/15/2016
- An Evening with AEA President John Gargani 6/28/2016